Not sure about the Ballot Proposal that would change Ann Arbor’s voting system? Widely promoted as a progressive approach that could help de-polarize politics, it has a lot of promise. At a recent membership meeting, proponents Ron Zimmerman and Lisa Disch laid out its benefits- if you missed it, you can hear from them on our YouTube channel. However, others have serious doubts that it would work as intended, including our Chair, Chris Savage. That’s why we’ve asked proponents and doubters to come together for a debate. Can we hash it out and answer each others’ questions? Registration link on the calendar.
- WCDP Endorses in Chelsea, Saline City Races October 5, 2021
- Ann Arbor’s Ranked Choice Voting Proposal, Debated (10/11, 7pm) October 4, 2021
- Resolution In Support of Proposal A, Ann Arbor November Election October 4, 2021
- WCDP Resolutions in Support of Afghan and Haitian Refugees October 4, 2021
- MICRC Meetings September 30 – Oakland Center, Rochester – Gold Rooms September 30, 2021