Not sure about the Ballot Proposal that would change Ann Arbor’s voting system? Widely promoted as a progressive approach that could help de-polarize politics, it has a lot of promise. At a recent membership meeting, proponents Ron Zimmerman and Lisa Disch laid out its benefits- if you missed it, you can hear from them on our YouTube channel. However, others have serious doubts that it would work as intended, including our Chair, Chris Savage. That’s why we’ve asked proponents and doubters to come together for a debate. Can we hash it out and answer each others’ questions? Registration link on the calendar.
- WCDP 2022 Endorsement Meeting August 11, 2022
- [VIDEO UP] Ann Arbor School Board Candidates Forum with Alex Wood and Barry Schumer August 11, 2022
- [VIDEO UP] Chelsea, Lincoln, and Saline School Board Candidates Forum August 9, 2022
- [VIDEO UP] Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti School Board Candidates Forum August 7, 2022
- Apology for our offensive and inappropriate TikTok post July 30, 2022