Please note that, because of growing public health concerns, some events may be cancelled on short notice.
- This event has passed.
Campaign Event Monica Ross Williams for Ypsi Township Treasurer
February 1 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Saturday, February 1, 2020, from 1-3 pm
Aubree’s – 2122 Whittaker Road Ypsilanti Township, Michigan 48198
1. Ms. Arienne Slay | Attorney/Politics & Community | Ann Arbor Prosecutor Office & Candidate for Washtenaw County Prosecutor
2. Ms. Erane Washington | Attorney/Politics & Community| Candidate for 14B District Court Judge – Ypsilanti Township
3. Ms. Lois Richardson | Mayor Pro-Tem/Politics & Community | City of Ypsilanti Government
4. Dr. Alena Zachery-Ross | Superintendent/Education K-12 | Ypsilanti Community Schools
5. Ms. Toni Kayumi | CEO/Community | Ann Arbor Area YMCA
6. Ms. Angela Davis | Trustee/Education – Higher Education -2 Year Collegiate | Washtenaw Community College Board of Trustees
7. Dr. Dana Thompson | Governess/Education Higher Education – 4 Year & Beyond Collegiate | Wayne State University Board of Governors
8. Ms. Deata McLemore | Business Owner/Community & Education | Bottles & Backpacks Child Education Center
9. Ms. Adrienne Benson | Business Owner/Business | AB Blooms Floral
10. Ms. Khadija Wallace | Executive Director – Non-Profit/Community | Joyful Treats Community Development
11. Ms. Michelle Deatrick | National Chairwoman, DNC Council on the Environment and Climate Crisis & Former Vice-Chair, Washtenaw County Commissioners
Disclaimer: One of the WCDP’s goals is to promote causes, activities, and events spearheaded by community members and like-minded organizations. With that said, the views and opinions expressed by individuals or organizations on our News and Calendar pages are not necessarily those of the Washtenaw County Democratic Party or its leadership. Similarly, events related to candidates and their campaigns are not endorsements.