- This event has passed.
Housing + Affordability: Community Discussion Dates
December 8, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on December 6, 2019 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 7, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on December 8, 2019 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 9, 2019 at 9:00 am
“These community discussions are intended to encourage candid and open conversations,” said Derek Delacourt, City of Ann Arbor community services administrator. “Our goal is the co-creation of solutions and development concepts for these two properties in order to assist City Council in understanding community sentiment regarding reuse of these sites.”
- Thursday, Dec. 5 at the Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority, 150 S. 5th Ave., Suite 301, 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 6 at the Ann Arbor District Library Downtown
Branch, third floor freespace, noon-4 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 7 at the Ann Arbor YMCA, Michigan Room, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 8 at Cirq, 210 S. 1st St., noon-4 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 9 at the Ann Arbor District Library Downtown Branch, third floor freespace, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Those unable to attend a discussion can share feedback via the project webpage or email questions to Delacourt at email@example.com. Staff will be working to provide more feedback opportunities, including an online survey, in the near future.