Please note that, because of growing public health concerns, some events may be cancelled on short notice.
- This event has passed.
Housing + Affordability: Community Discussion Dates
December 9, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on December 6, 2019 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 7, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on December 8, 2019 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 9, 2019 at 9:00 am
“These community discussions are intended to encourage candid and open conversations,” said Derek Delacourt, City of Ann Arbor community services administrator. “Our goal is the co-creation of solutions and development concepts for these two properties in order to assist City Council in understanding community sentiment regarding reuse of these sites.”
- Thursday, Dec. 5 at the Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority, 150 S. 5th Ave., Suite 301, 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 6 at the Ann Arbor District Library Downtown
Branch, third floor freespace, noon-4 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 7 at the Ann Arbor YMCA, Michigan Room, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 8 at Cirq, 210 S. 1st St., noon-4 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 9 at the Ann Arbor District Library Downtown Branch, third floor freespace, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Those unable to attend a discussion can share feedback via the project webpage or email questions to Delacourt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will be working to provide more feedback opportunities, including an online survey, in the near future.
Disclaimer: One of the WCDP’s goals is to promote causes, activities, and events spearheaded by community members and like-minded organizations. With that said, the views and opinions expressed by individuals or organizations on our News and Calendar pages are not necessarily those of the Washtenaw County Democratic Party or its leadership. Similarly, events related to candidates and their campaigns are not endorsements.