Ranked choice voting has been adopted by a number of places, and it is proposed as a way of letting voters indicate their preferences without splitting the vote to the detriment of a more “viable” candidate. Simply put, if the candidate your ballot ranks as “1” is eliminated, your vote will be accorded to your second choice, and so on. Ranked Choice MI is organizing a series of town halls to learn about and discuss this proposal. This is also a chance to meet some of the college Dems, who will be there! More info… and an article about this in Bridge Magazine.
- Voter Guide Distribution September 10, 2020
- September Endorsement Meeting September 5, 2020
- Walberg of MI-07 Votes Against USPS Fairness Act and Delivering for America Act August 27, 2020
- Dems Care: uniteSTEM Program August 24, 2020
- Resolutions passed at the 7th Congressional District County Convention – August 15, 2020 August 18, 2020