Ranked choice voting has been adopted by a number of places, and it is proposed as a way of letting voters indicate their preferences without splitting the vote to the detriment of a more “viable” candidate. Simply put, if the candidate your ballot ranks as “1” is eliminated, your vote will be accorded to your second choice, and so on. Ranked Choice MI is organizing a series of town halls to learn about and discuss this proposal. This is also a chance to meet some of the college Dems, who will be there! More info… and an article about this in Bridge Magazine.
- Tell State Lawmakers NO on House Bill 5423 February 18, 2020
- Be an Election Challenger! February 17, 2020
- Support Expungement for Non-Violent Crimes February 10, 2020
- Repeal Third Grade Reading Retention Legislation and Increase Funding for Literacy Coaches February 3, 2020
- CHANGE OF VENUE for Returning to Society from Prison: What We Can Do Better February 2, 2020