Sunday, June 4 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Hate Crimes in Washtenaw County and Michigan:
Forms, Targets, Magnitude, Responses
- Joe Halsch, President, Jim Toy Community Center
- Roland Hwang, president, American Citizens for Justice, Inc.
- Carolyn Normandin, Regional Director of the Anti-Defamation League of Michigan.
- Lori Roddy, Executive Direct, Neutral Zone
- Eli Savit, Washtenaw County Prosecuting Attorney, and
- State Representative Jimmie Wilson, Jr., Michigan House District 32
The program was held in the Fahs Chapel of the First Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Ann Arbor, 4001 Ann Arbor-Saline Road, and was also broadcast on Zoom.